Attend Locksmiths Job Photo’s Here on this page, you will see some of the jobs which the customer has allowed us to post photos of the jobs we have done.
Each photo has a brief and basic description of what we did.
This page really gives you an idea of what we do, along with our bread & butter of Locksmithing.
All the camera systems we install are High-definition video camera systems, with most are IP camera systems.
Locksmithing is just the basis of what we do.
Vault Door installed
|Unlocked a Lamborghini|
| Removed intercom & Repaired|
The customer paid a few thousand $ for this mess.
Below is one of the larger projects we have done from start to finish.
The building is 5000m2 in size & over 8 meter high, while the building size is impressive; what made this one of the larger projects was the scope of works we undertook to provide the customer with a turnkey solution under one business.
This approach did save money for the customer,
But the true saving was not having frustrations dealing with many companies to complete the project.
This business was consolidating three premises into one with no access during the day.
We needed to shift a few hundred pallets with the forks and work around the limited floor space, as each day more & more stock was being delivered.
9 nights access and 5-night access with scissor lift after the Dexion installer finished for the day.
We made the Deadline due to a huge effort going many extra miles & resolving the issues from the deliveries & other trades working during the day.
Below is the system we installed in this building.
- Inner range Concept 4000 Access control & Alarm system with a Bundy clock.
- We installed Lockwood Es2000 electric strikes and Paddy magnet locks with REX buttons and resettable glass break detectors.
- Partitioned Area controlled Alarm System with auto arming and time zones/periods.
- 11 IP HD internal and external CCTV cameras
Network data cables for the whole premises
- 13 Wifi Access points for stock picking with zero handoff between access points for seamless data transfer from scanners between areas.
- 4 Data Cabinets
- 6 24 port Patch panels
- 3 managed network switches & 4 poe
- 18 Linksys ip Phones and an asterisk phone system
- Replaced all warehouse light blobs with shatterproof light blobs at no cost when we were running cables.
- The customer required all work to be done after normal business hours.